Thread: Project PayDay Ads!!!??? :D

Free Member

Default Project PayDay Ads!!!??? :D

LOL.. seriously?? ummm.. did I just see competitors ads on the forum page.. :-P gave me a chuckle!

~Wild WV~ Confused? PM ME NOW!Newbie Friendly! ALL My Freebie Income Goes to My Animal Rescue!!

Quote Originally Posted by ngbriel View Post
    LOL.. seriously?? ummm.. did I just see competitors ads on the forum page.. :-P gave me a chuckle!
    Hmmm, how do you figure PPD is a competitor to this forum? With it sending traffic here, I'd consider it more of a partner than a competitor.
    Confused? Need Help? ~~ Click HERE To PM Me
    INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY ~~ PPD MENTOR ~~ Let's Have Some Fun!
    Patient, Friendly and Available Trader ~~ 920+ Trades ~~ HUGE Payouts!
    Click HERE To See My Super Awesome Trade Deals

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO GET UNLIMITED $15 PAYMENTS TO YOUR ALERTPAY OR SOLIDTRUSTPAY ACCOUNT**SIGN UP TODAY AND GET YOUR FREE $10
    **DAILY PAY**NO REFERRALS NEEDED**ALL COUNTRIES ACCEPTED**
    **I'M MAKING OVER $50 A DAY FROM THIS PROGRAM AND SO CAN YOU**

Free Member

OH!!! I thought they were a site that did freebie trading as well! I guess I should head on over and give it a shot!!

thanks!
    n

Don't Settle for Silver... BE GOLDEN!!! Let me show you how to Make 100% Not Pay 100%

What I don't understand is why the admin here would want folks to leave CS101 and go to PPD. Sounds kinda backwards to me.
    No fluff. Follow my easy to follow steps and you'll be greening in no time.
    Send me a message of interest today.
    Do you need a little start up cash? Join me here for some honest to goodness Free Cash!

~Wild WV~ Confused? PM ME NOW!Newbie Friendly! ALL My Freebie Income Goes to My Animal Rescue!!

Quote Originally Posted by CouldBFree View Post
    What I don't understand is why the admin here would want folks to leave CS101 and go to PPD. Sounds kinda backwards to me.
    Why would you have to leave here simply because you purchased a PPD teaching system? I agree it doesn't make much sense to pay to learn to trade at PPD when you can learn for free here, but you know what the name of the game is!

Maybe you mean by going to PPD, traders will go to other forums from those listed at PPD to trade rather than trading here?

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO GET UNLIMITED $15 PAYMENTS TO YOUR ALERTPAY OR SOLIDTRUSTPAY ACCOUNT**SIGN UP TODAY AND GET YOUR FREE $10

Free Member

well, I personally have never been there.. but I've heard a lot of people have success there, so I'm willing to give it a try there too.. Not sure how they differ at all..

**MISSOURI** FULL TIME TRADER**PPD Mentor** PM ME ANYTIME** OR CALL 573-732-4054

well, I personally have never been there.. but I've heard a lot of people have success there, so I'm willing to give it a try there too.. Not sure how they differ at all..
    PPD is a website that trains you to do freebie trading, then will send you here to actually do it.

There are a lot of Mentors here who can do that for you, instead of going there, just to come back~~LOL
    NEW? WANT TO EARN 100% PAYOUT?
    START WITH #1 MENTOR/TRADER~SEE WHY I HAVE THE MOST TRADES ON CALISTYLE!
    SEND ME AN EMAIL or CALL 573-732-4054--> HERE
    SEE HOW I MADE $47,814 IN MY PJ'S SINCE JAN.2009!--> CHECK OUT MY TRADE THREAD--> HERE

I'm not sure you understand what PPD is. PPD is simply a product you buy that teaches you how to freebie trade. If you buy it, you are going to read/watch what you can read/watch here for free, then be directed back here (or other forums) by PPD to do the actual trading.

A lot of us learned about freebie trading forums from PPD, but we learned how to freebie trade with a mentor here at CS101 or another forum. There's a lot of valuable information that you won't find in PPD's teaching site, that only a seasoned trader can teach you.

Not trying to discourage you, just giving you a little background.

Quote Originally Posted by Penney View Post
    PPD is a website that trains you to do freebie trading, then will send you here to actually do it.

There are a lot of Mentors here who can do that for you, instead of going there, just to come back~~LOL
    LOL, we musta been typing at the same time!

PPD MENTOR~Phone Support~Your Success is My Sucess~*~Lets Make Some Money Together~*~Long Island

[B]Gee I don't agree with that..every PPD referral I received in the last six months they were not interested at all trying out Cali after they got there credit card bill and lost a bundle they figured we were the same as PPD..not to happy seeing their ads here at Cali and also the negative national publicity they received a few weeks back. Just my opinion![/B
    PS: according to the terms you are not suppose to direct them to another forum or any other business opportunity or they take you off their mentor list, they first have to complete their trades at PPD and hot flash they are not trained the last 55 PPD beginners did not have a clue what they were doing or why but paid 50.00 and wanted me to get back their money. I am really not sure what they teach them.

This is their quote:If you contact any of the people below about anything unrelated to Project Payday or doing trades on A4F you will be permanently banned.
    Last edited by sunrisedata; 08-05-2010 at 09:12 PM.
    Helping Real People to Make Real Money
    CALL 9am~6pm EST. 631-366-3318
    Check This Out~click here~Wow

Quote Originally Posted by sunrisedata View Post
    Gee I don't agree with that..every PPD referral I received in the last six months they were not interested at all trying out Cali after they got there credit card bill and lost a bundle they figured we were the same as PPD..not to happy seeing their ads here at Cali and also the negative national publicity they received a few weeks back. Just my opinion!

I can understand why people wouldn't want to try CS101 if they do the First Fast 50 with Kelly Martin which PPD directs them to since the site you must complete in First Fast 50 is horrible for beginners, IMO. Just about every new trader I traded with who had done it were not too pleased with their experience.

PS: according to the terms you are not suppose to direct them to another forum or any other business opportunity or they take you off their mentor list,

We are not talking about PPD mentors, but PPD itself, which direct its members to forums - NIS first, then CS101, then a list of other ones.

they first have to complete their trades at PPD and hot flash they are not trained the last 55 PPD beginners did not have a clue what they were doing or why but paid 50.00 and wanted me to get back their money. I am really not sure what they teach them.

You are not required to do the First Fast 50 when you join PPD, which is what I assume you mean by "they first have to complete their trades at PPD". There are no trades done at PPD, members are directed to the First Fast 50 with Kelly Martin then encouraged to trade at the NIS forum, then here at CS101, this week anyway!
    National negative publicity, dang, what did I miss?
    Last edited by butterboy2524; 08-05-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Free Member

i'm in the same boat as butter. you got a link, sunrise?